YouthTRAIN’s CONSULTANCY service can assist churches in a variety of ways all aimed at helping them discern God’s leading and becoming more effective.
A Ministry Consultation is a process whereby YouthTRAIN assists a church in any of the following ways:
- Comprehensively profiling of the youth ministry based on 7 foundational principles for health and sustainability
- Assessment of a youth ministry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Development of specific aims and strategies for implementation.
YouthTRAIN can assist churches in the process of staff appointments in any or all of the following ways:
- Helping identify ministry needs ensuring that an appropriate position profile is developed.
- Development of a clear and appropriate job description that contains specific performance indicators.
- Creating a profile of the sort of person needed so that churches find the right person to meet their ministry needs.
- Formulating an advertising strategy (including use of our contact database).
- Participation in the interview process.
YouthTRAIN can assist churches in the process of staff performance appraisals as follows:
- Helping them develop a fair and useful process for performance appraisal.
- Participation in the performance appraisal process.
- Developing a set of strategies that will contribute to the staff member’s personal and professional development.
“With over 30 years of paid youth ministry working in churches, Bible colleges and in national/regional denominational roles, I have had the opportunity to talk with numerous youth pastors and witness countless youth ministries. Through this I have developed ways of assessing a youth ministry and developing strategies toward health and sustainability. Contact me for a free initial consultation using our online form.” – Murray Brown