The HEART OF PARENT-TEEN is a twelve part discussion series designed for use with small groups of parents (approx. twelve people is best) where they have the opportunity to discuss those issues that affect them in their parenting.
The Heart of Parent-Teen is a twelve part discussion series divided into four modules: Foundations, Understanding your Teenager, Communication, and Discipline. The series is designed for use with small groups of parents (approx. twelve people is best) where they have the opportunity to discuss those issues that affect them in their parenting. It has the following features:
- Flexibility: Each session can be run as a stand-alone discussion, or the whole series can be held over successive weeks or months.
- Practical: The series encourages open and honest sharing and leaves participants with specific steps to work on to improve their parenting skills.
- Evangelistic: The series has been designed in such a way as to make it accessible and relevant to those who are not Christians or regular church goers.
- Simple and Attractive: Participants receive attractively printed yet inexpensive notes.
- Non-Threatening: The series is built upon a series of principles that make it as non-threatening as possible for people to share.
For further information click on the links below:
- Download a copy of our brochure.
- Visit our store to view samples of the resource and to purchase copies.