P4 TRAINING PROGRAMME
The P4 TRAINING PROGRAMME is a resource you can use for training your own volunteer leaders, either through resource material for them to read or by staging your own training seminar.
The P4 Training programme consists of four modules each of five sessions (see below). Sessions are all stand-alone meaning they can be taught in any order as suits your needs at the time.
Each module consist of the following resources:
- A written booklet that covers in detail all the content taught and contains checklists and questions for discussion
- A Leader’s Guide containing a range of learning activities and guidance on how to best teach the material
- A Participant’s workbook to be used in a training seminar.
- A Power Point presentation to be used in a training seminar.
In using this material, the minimum requirement is a booklet for each leader. Teams can read through the material and use the questions to create discussion.
There is also value in getting a Leader’s Guide in that it contains ideas and teaching strategies that will help the leader actually teach the material in a memorable and interesting way rather than just having teams read it.
For those wanting to conduct their own training seminar for leaders, the Particpant’s workbooks and Power Point presentations are valuable.
The four modules each cover five topics as follows:
For further information click on the links below:
- Download a copy of our brochure.
- Visit our store to view samples of the resource and to purchase copies.