for youth ministry is the second of YouthTRAIN’s primary functions. We aim to produce a range of resources of high quality to assist you in youth ministry. Follow the links below to view the resources in our store, where you can also download free samples
- A five part discipleship programme for young people
- An emphasis on building a relationship with God rather than solely accumulating information.
- Practical exercises to work on
- Leader’s guide and participant’s booklets
P4 TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Leader’s Guides that enable you to run your own training
- Participant’s Booklets for your team to work through as you teach
- PowerPoint slides to enhance your teaching
- 60 page booklets for your leaders to read and discuss
LEADERSHIP TRAINING MANUALS
- 11 manuals for comprehensive training in youth ministry (12th available soon)
- Includes questions for personal reflection
- Ideal for key leaders in that it contains both depth of theory and practical ideas.
- Electronic version of the first eight training manuals available on CDROM along with 80 studies for youth leaders
- A thirty part theology series written especially for young people
- Emphasis on knowing what you believe and why it’s important
- Questions for discussion, Bible references, sections to read, questions for personal reflection and a revision quiz.
- Includes a leader’s guide with answers and ideas for teaching the material
* NOTE: This resource is awaiting funding before being produced. If this can be secured we will have module 1 complete by January 2015 and the other five modules progressively complete in the following few months.
BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES
- A CDROM with over 170 studies for preteens, teenagers, young adults and youth leaders.
- PREPARE! A three part series for school leavers.
- A twelve part resource for use in parenting support groups or seminars
- A useful evangelistic tool for offering support to parents in your community
- Designed to act as a catalyst for parent-teen communication
- Easy to use and professionally printed
- “LIFE: The Missing Dimension in Discipleship”. A Bible reflection on discipleship and living the Christian Life
- “Safe Places: Maximising our Ministry to Children” (and Youth). Guidelines for safe practice.
- PREPARE! A booklet for school leavers