- ONLINE STORE
- CONTACT US
NOTE: We are currently experiencing difficulties with our store and will be updating our site in September 2016. In the meantime you can purchase items by contacting us with details of what samples you’d like to download and what products you’d like to purchase. We will advise you o9f the cost and you can pay via our payments page.
This is a free sample of section one, How to Run Programmes, from P4 Participant's Workbook 2: Skills for Leadership which is the first in a series of four participant's workbooks for training youth leaders. The 40 page Participant's Workbook is used in YouthTRAIN's one day training seminars. Leaders can use these along with the Leader's Guide to teach module 1 of the P4 material themselves.
This first section from P4 Participant’s Workbook 2: Skills for Leadership provides ideas for teaching the following points:
3. Positive attitude
4. Personal approach
5. Pre-eminence of Christ
Each section of the Leader’s Guide includes the following:
- The five key learning points with guidance in developing personal illustrations
- Active learning exercises (group exercises, role plays, drama’s, simulated activities, movie clips to view)
- Relevant Bible passages to study and discuss, along with scripture memory verses
- Group discussion questions
- Personal reflection exercises