- ONLINE STORE
- CONTACT US
NOTE: We are currently experiencing difficulties with our store and will be updating our site in September 2016. In the meantime you can purchase items by contacting us with details of what samples you’d like to download and what products you’d like to purchase. We will advise you o9f the cost and you can pay via our payments page.
This is a free sample of section one, How to Run Programmes, from P4 Leader's Guide 2: Skills for Leadership which is the second in a series of four leader's guides for training youth leaders. This 70 page Leader's Guide provides an outline of key learning points along with a whole range of teaching ideas enabling the leader to teach module 1 of the P4 material to their leadership team.
This first section from P4 Leader’s Guide 2: Skills for Leadership provides ideas for teaching the following points:
3. Positive attitude
4. Personal approach
5. Pre-eminence of Christ
Each section of the Leader’s Guide includes the following:
- The five key learning points with guidance in developing personal illustrations
- Active learning exercises (group exercises, role plays, drama’s, simulated activities, movie clips to view)
- Relevant Bible passages to study and discuss, along with scripture memory verses
- Group discussion questions
- Personal reflection exercises