- ONLINE STORE
- CONTACT US
NOTE: We are currently experiencing difficulties with our store and will be updating our site in September 2016. In the meantime you can purchase items by contacting us with details of what samples you’d like to download and what products you’d like to purchase. We will advise you o9f the cost and you can pay via our payments page.
This 70 page Leader's Guide provides an outline of key learning points along with a whole range of teaching ideas enabling the leader to teach module 1 of the P4 material to their leadership team using optionally the Participant's Workbook and PowerPoint Presentation.
The Leader’s Guide is divided into five sections covering the key themes of this module:
1. The Call to Leadership (FREE sample)
2. The Motivation for Leadership
3. The Responsibilities of a Leader
4. The Trials of Leadership
5. Leadership and Teams
Each section of the Leader’s Guide includes the following:
- The five key learning points with guidance in developing personal illustrations
- Active learning exercises (group exercises, role plays, drama’s, simulated activities, movie clips to view)
- Relevant Bible passages to study and discuss, along with scripture memory verses
- Group discussion questions
- Personal reflection exercises
Note: This product, including the digital download, is copyright. Additional copies must be purchased separately.
P4 Leader’s Guide 1: Growing into Leadership is available in the following formats. Use the drop down menu above to select your preferred option
1. A 70 page photocopied and bound manual.
2. A digital zipped download in .pdf format.A FREE sample of section one can be downloaded from our store.