- ONLINE STORE
- CONTACT US
NOTE: We are currently experiencing difficulties with our store and will be updating our site in September 2016. In the meantime you can purchase items by contacting us with details of what samples you’d like to download and what products you’d like to purchase. We will advise you o9f the cost and you can pay via our payments page.
This is a free sample of chapter one, Adoescent Development, from the booklet Caring for Young People which is the fourth in a series of four booklets for youth leaders.
This first chapter from Caring for Young People examines the five primary tasks of adolescent development:
1. Learning to accept their appearance
2. Learning to express their emotions
3. Learning to interact with people
4. Learning to make complex decisions
5. Learning to Discover God
- Simple straightforward teaching on the five key learning points
- Personal experiences of the author that illustrate the points within a youth ministry context
- Relevant Bible passages and quotes
- Questions for personal reflection or group discussion