- ONLINE STORE
- CONTACT US
NOTE: We are currently experiencing difficulties with our store and will be updating our site in September 2016. In the meantime you can purchase items by contacting us with details of what samples you’d like to download and what products you’d like to purchase. We will advise you o9f the cost and you can pay via our payments page.
This 60 page booklet is the first in a series of four booklets and focusses on the personal growth of the youth leader. It gives them an understanding what who a leader must be and what they must do.
The booklet forms part of the P4 Training Program. It is designed to supplement what is taught in a P4 Seminar but is also a helpful stand alone resource for youth leaders to read and reflect on.
It is divided into five sections covering the key themes of this module:
1. The Call to Leadership (FREE sample)
2. The Motivation for Leadership
3. The Responsibilities of a Leader
4. The Trials of Leadership
5. Leadership and Teams
For each section the booklet includes:
- Simple straightforward teaching on five key learning points
- Personal experiences of the author that illustrate the points within a youth ministry context
- Relevant Bible passages and quotes
- Questions for personal reflection or group discussion
Note: This product, including the digital download, is copyright. Additional copies must be purchased separately.
Growing into Leadership is available in the following formats. Use the drop down menu above to select your preferred option
1. A 60 page professionally printed booklet.
2. A zipped digital download in .pdf format for reading on your electronic device.A FREE sample of chapter one can be digitally downloaded from our store.