- ONLINE STORE
- CONTACT US
NOTE: We are currently experiencing difficulties with our store and will be updating our site in September 2016. In the meantime you can purchase items by contacting us with details of what samples you’d like to download and what products you’d like to purchase. We will advise you o9f the cost and you can pay via our payments page.
An interactive manual that encourages the reader to reflect deeply on how they approach youth ministry by examining their convictions within six frameworks.
1. A Philosophy of Ministry (FREE sample)
2. A Theological Framework
3. An Ecclesiological Framework: I
4. An Ecclesiological Framework: II
5. A Developmental Framework
6. A Cultural Framework
7. An Historical Framework
8. A Sociological Framework
9. Dilemmas and Dichotomies
10. Approaches to Youth Ministry
Note: This product, including the digital download, is copyright. Additional copies must be purchased separately.
Philosophy of Youth Ministry is available in the following formats. Use the drop down menu above to select your preferred option
1. A 170 page A4 size printed manual in ten sections.
2. A digital download in .pdf format.A FREE sample of section one can be downloaded from our store.