- Are you passionate about the Gospel?
- Are you passionate about mission to youth?
- Combine the two in this role!
About St Chad’s Church
Our purpose is loving people and connecting them with Jesus.
St Chad’s is an Anglican church seeking to present the Gospel in loving, contemporary and creative ways. We aim to present biblical teaching relevant for today, and to connect with the community through a range of programs that build relationships with and offer support to families, youth and the elderly.
About the role
In this role you will take responsibility for developing a youth program to nurture the spiritual development of youth in the intermediate to school leavers’ age bracket. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and running a youth program.
- Establishing and actively maintaining working relationships with local churches and community groups.
- Exploring and facilitating opportunities for mission initiatives in the local and wider community
- Actively maintain interactions with other St Chad’s ministry groups.
You will have:
- A passion for discipling/mentoring youth.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in developing age appropriate programs.
- Experience in working within a team environment.
- Youth ministry training.
Practical experience would be an advantage.
In return we offer a supportive team environment.
For further information or a confidential conversation, please contact Kingsley Ponniah on 021 0232 7352 or 09 521 5013.
To register your interest, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Saturday 21 May 2016.